Clear your calendar and start auditing your wardrobe! We’re delighted to announce that Decor + Design, Australia’s No.1 Interiors Trade Event, will return to the Melbourne Exhibition Centre from the 15th – 18th July 2021.
This much-anticipated event is the industry’s chance to reconnect in person, make valuable new business contacts and showcase the latest collections to trade visitors from across Australia. We’ll be back with a vibrant new design for the Trends Champagne Lounge, the inspiring AH&G International Seminar Series and VIVID Design Awards, plus leading exhibitors from across the interiors and furniture spectrum.
Co-located with the Australian International Furniture Fair (AIFF), Decor + Design is Australia’s most important buying destination for indoor and outdoor furniture, soft furnishings, homewares, art, textiles and lighting.
It’s also a key networking event on the annual design calendar. Due to the pandemic, the 2020 event took place virtually, harnessing the latest exhibition software to connect the industry and allow people to do business remotely. The return to a physical event in 2021 will leverage this increased online functionality to allow exhibitors and visitors to start networking months before the event, and schedule face-to-face meetings for July.
With a refreshed aesthetic for 2021, this will be the 18th edition of Decor + Design, which has been an essential launchpad for many of Australia’s most successful designers and interiors brand.
Decor + Design 2021 Features Will Include:
- Australian House & Garden International Seminar Series – an opportunity to hear from leading experts and influencers in design
- Trends Champagne Lounge – a place for you to make valuable new business contacts
- The 18th annual VIVID Design Awards – Australia’s longest running competition for emerging designers
- ‘Homemade’ – a special area of the show reserved exclusively for Australian made products
- Sustainability Hub – an interactive, design-led installation exploring the latest in conscious design